This position is now closed. Thank you for your interest in a position with our department. Any future openings will be announced on our website and social media accounts.
PART-TIME ASSISTANT RECORDS CLERK
The Township of Denville is currently seeking a qualified individual to serve as a part-time Assistant Records Clerk in the Police Department. This position could eventually lead to a full-time position.
Salary: $18.00 - $19.00 per hour, up to 27 hours weekly
General Job Duties:
1. Accurately input incident report information into the computer and prepare required periodic reports as necessary;
2. Fulfill requests for incident reports from the public, discovery requests from attorneys and process payments related thereto including making of daily deposits;
3. Be able to effectively interact with members of the public, management and fellow employees in a polite, courteous and professional manner; and
4. Perform other duties as assigned or required.
5. Work schedule to be Monday – Friday between the hours of 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM, with some flexibility.
Minimum Job Requirements:
1. Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Confidentiality a MUST.
Requests for consideration must be submitted in writing to the Administrator’s Office at 1 St. Mary's Place, Denville, NJ 07834 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before February 11, 2022, at 4:00 P.M.
The Township of Denville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified employees will be given full consideration.