The Township of Denville is currently seeking a qualified individual to serve as a part-time Assistant Records Clerk in the Police Department.
Salary: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour, up to 27 hours weekly
General Job Duties:
- Accurately input incident report information into the computer and prepare required periodic reports as necessary;
- Fulfill requests for incident reports from the public, discovery requests from attorneys and process payments related thereto including making of daily deposits;
- Be able to effectively interact with members of the public, management and fellow employees in a polite, courteous and professional manner; and
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Work schedule to be Monday – Friday between the hours of 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM, with some flexibility.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Confidentiality a MUST.
Requests for consideration must be submitted in writing to the Administrator’s Office on or before November 26th at 4:00 P.M.
To complete the Employment Application, please visit Career Opportunities.
The Township of Denville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified employees will be given full consideration.