- The applicant must be a retired law enforcement officer less than 65 years of age, who served as a duly qualified, fully-trained, full-time officer in any municipality or county of this State or as a member of the State Police and was separated from that prior service in good standing within five years of appointment to this position.
- Applicant must be physically capable of performing the functions of the position, determined in accordance with the Police Training Commission.
- Applicant must possess a NJ Police Training Commission Basic Police Officer Certification or NJ State Police Academy Certification.
- Applicant must possess a valid New Jersey Driver's License.
- Applicant must successfully pass a background investigation.
For more information and to download an application packet, please visit our Career Opportunities page.